Home » Terms of Services
Terms of Services
I. Scope of Services: The services shall cover the following-
- Advise on various mutual fund schemes based on understanding of client requirements.
- Portfolio analysis and feed back on investment made along with recommendation for further action.
- Providing client’s statement of account on periodical basis or on demand.
- Pick and drop of documents for transaction processing.
- Attending to specific client calls – personal meetings, on phone or mail.
II. Broad terms and conditions for rendering the professional services
- The advise on mutual fund schemes will be provided at the time of contemplating any investment.
- Portfolio analysis and feed back will be provided on a monthly basis through email to clients with investment of Rs 1 crore or above. The same will be provided on a quarterly basis to clients with investment of Rs 50 lakhs or above but less than Rs 1 crore. The same will be provided on request to other clients on less frequent intervals.
- Pick and drop facility will be provided free of cost for clients with investment of Rs 1 crore or above. For all other clients a flat charge of Rs 150 will be payable for every visit of our representative.
- Personal meetings will be made with clients with investment of Rs 1 crore or above on a quarterly basis at clients premises. Such meetings will be had with other clients in our office upon request.
III. Service quality and Disclaimer
- All services will be provided on a best effort basis.
- All advises will be recommendatory in nature and the clients must conduct their own due diligence before making any decision on investment or withdrawal.
- As the services involve significant human element as well as systems and communication devices, mistakes or errors cannot be ruled out. Our liability for any extraordinary error or mistake will stand limited to our brokerage fee in respect of respective transaction.